top of page

Targeted Human Obituaries

Newsletter Kim Straub.jpg

Kim Kathrens Straub

May 8, 1965 –
November 9, 2019

Kim Kathrens Straub, 54, died December 9, 2019, at her home in Collierville, Tennessee. She was born in Lafayette, Indiana on May 9, 1965 (Mother’s Day) to Nancy and Gail Kathrens. Kim was raised in Fort Wayne, Indiana with her brother Bryon Kathrens and attended Indiana University. Kim earned her

RN degree and had a successful career in the medical field. She cared deeply for her patients, especially ones with developmental disabilities. Kim married Bill Straub on April 10, 1990. They raised two daughters (Kara and Christiana) in Collierville, Tennessee. Kim was a strong Christian and one of the kindest people you would ever meet. She was a wonderful mother to her two children.

Kim's funeral service was held Friday, December 20, 2019 at the Chapel of Peace at Green Lawn Cemetery in Frankfort, Indiana.

Kim had been a TI for about 4 years. She died of a gun shot. Her daughter reported to have found her head. Kim had a written pact that she would not commit suicide and had that in an email to another TI. She had written:  "My death will not be by suicide."


Kim reported being stalked and targeted with direct energy many times. She suffered the humiliating experience of a mental health arrest for passing out flyers about targeting. She had property in her home destroyed. She reported her experiences many times and sent pictures of how she was tortured with directed energy. She had messages written in her skin. She had made many attempts to document her implants. She was tortured with subliminal messages. We always believed you and understood when others didn't. Kim is in the Lord's hands and he knows what she suffered. We apologize for the monsters who perpetrated crimes against you. The Lord will serve justice upon them on your behalf. He is on your side and so are we. We will always love and remember you as a warm and kind hearted loving person.

- Skizit and Neal

Deuteronomy 32:35

 35 "It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them.”

Proverbs 24:29

 29 Do not say, “I’ll do to them as they have done

to me; I’ll pay them back for what they did.”

A Day at the Beach 1(1).jpg

Bertrand Pangan

January 13, 1966 –
November 21, 2019

Bertrand Pangan

January 13, 1966 - November 21, 2019

Bertrand Pangan was a TI. He lived in TwentyNinePalms, California and was a roommate of Derrick Robinson, founder of PACTS Int'l.

Here is the page his family posted for him:!/TributeWall


I found him lifeless on the kitchen floor on Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.  The cause of death has not been determined.  I heard a yell from him while in my room, then a loud bang as he apparently hit the floor. No one knows what did it.


The coroner's office says it will be another 6-8 weeks before they get to his body due to a backlog at Thanksgiving.  Apparently his family plans to cremate him when the body is returned to them.  They have not written an obituary as yet. 


His targeting to my knowledge consisted of extreme organized stalking which had him terrified to walk outside, go to a store or be alone in public until he moved up here to 29 Palms.  Our hanging out together gave him more courage.  Plus he says they weren't as aggressive up here.  

Website Obituary 1.JPG

Susan Valerie Watkins

February 7, 1958 –
March 31, 2014

Susan Valerie Watkins, 56, passed away March 31, 2014, in Kansas City, Missouri. She was born in Springfield, Missouri on February 7, 1958 to James F. Watkins, Sr. and Martha M. Watkins. She was a twin with her brother, Kevin. She graduated from Shawnee Mission Northwest High School in 1976. She achieved several certifications as a legal secretary, working for firms in the Kansas City and Los Angeles areas. She had a true love of animals and frequently assisted in animal rescue efforts. Susan was creative and authored a book “Winston”. A memorial service was  held at 2:00 p.m. Friday, April 18 at Kansas City First Church of the Nazarene, 11811 State Line Road.

Susan was a member of Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance (FFCHS) and served on the legal committee. At the time of her death, she had a lawsuit proceeding in Missouri related to her targeting. She was found hung in her closet. Any people who knew her know she loved life and would not have committed suicide.


Monday, March 31, 2014: Death by Hanging of Susan Watkins - Message by Derrick Robinson


As many of you have heard by now, we experienced a grisly loss this past week of one of our most important members, Susan Watkins, a very professional and knowledgeable volunteer with our Legal Committee, who was found hanged in her house on Monday, March 31, 2014 by her landlord.


Although it is being labelled a suicide due to the writing left on her wall which said: "They watched me by satellite while I killed myself," many are not convinced that that's what occurred. Personally, I find it odd for someone to speak of killing themselves in the past tense.


Several days before this event, Susan sent an email to some of us with contact information for her sister, the executor of her will, her landlord, and Dr. Staninger - "as the Government harassment/torture increases from time to time." Therefore, it seems either she felt really threatened or was planning this herself. Either way, as someone pointed out, it is obviously murder by the perpetrators.

Website Obituary 2.JPG

Aaron Alexis

 – May 9, 1979-
September 16, 2013

NAME: Aaron Alexis.

AGE: 34 (born May 9, 1979).

HOMETOWN: New York City.

LAST RESIDENCE: Fort Worth, Texas.

OCCUPATION: Worked for The Experts, a subcontractor on an HP Enterprise Services contract to refresh equipment used on the Navy Marine Corps Intranet network. Navy reservist from 2007-2011; left as a petty officer 3rd class, stationed in Fort Worth. After discharge, worked as a waiter and delivery driver at the Happy Bowl Thai restaurant in White Settlement, a suburb of Fort Worth, until May 2013.

EDUCATION: Was pursuing a bachelor’s degree in aeronautics via online classes at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

RELIGION: Converted to Buddhism and was devout, wanting to become an ordained monk, according to friends.

Aaron Alexis had contacted Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance saying he was being targeted with electronic harassment shortly before the violence he committed where 13 people including himself passed away. We mourn all of their deaths.


The media reported that Alexis had filed a police report in Rhode Island on August 2, 2013, in which he claimed to be the victim of harassment and that he was hearing voices in his head. According to an FBI official after the shooting, Alexis was under the "belief that he was being controlled or influenced by extremely low frequency electromagnetic waves". A message later obtained by federal authorities from Alexis's personal computing devices said, "Ultra low frequency attack is what I've been subject to for the last 3 months. And to be perfectly honest, that is what has driven me to this."

Greg Botelho and Joe Sterling. September 26, 2013. FBI: Navy Yard shooter 'delusional,' said 'low frequency attacks' drove him to kill. CNN. Retrieved: 26 September 2013.

Feb 18, 2012 at 2:14PM

ARLINGTON — Although one woman was found dead in a recent house fire in Arlington, the Snohomish County Medical Examiner has ruled her death a homicide by strangling that occurred sometime before the fire itself.

On Wednesday, Feb. 15, at approximately 1:30 p.m., Arlington fire crews were dispatched to a residential fire in the 18600 block of Silverleaf Place NE. Within 15 minutes of their arrival, firefighters had extinguished a fire which was confined to the front living room area of the home.

Additional units from Arlington Rural Fire District 21, Silvana Fire District 19 and the Marysville Fire District also responded to the fire.

During a walk-through of the living room area, firefighters discovered the body of a 54-year-old woman on the floor. Arlington police officers responded to the location to begin an initial death investigation, and the Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office took custody of the victim's body to conduct an autopsy on Thursday, Feb. 16.


Since it appeared the fire was set to cover up the homicide, Arlington police officers requested the assistance of detectives from the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit to continue the investigation. A 22-year-old male suspect was arrested at approximately 7 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 17, as part of the investigation. The suspect had rented a room at the Arlington house and was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on charges of murder in the second degree and arson in the first degree.

Carol Ann Stengel-Peoples of Emmaus, beloved daughter, sister, and friend, passed away unexpectedly on March 5, 2016, at the age of 43. Words cannot express how much she will be missed by her family, friends, and colleagues. Vibrant and creative, Carol pursued many passions including a deep love of the Spanish language and culture, watercolor painting and other art, flamenco dancing, reading, and hiking with her cherished Goldendoodle, Rubi.

Services: Carol's life will be celebrated on Tuesday, March 15, 2016. Friends are invited to visit with her family from 10 to 11 am at Linwood W. Ott Funeral Home, Inc., 111 North Reading Ave. Boyertown. The memorial service will commence at 11 am. A graveside service will follow at Fairview Cemetery, 317 W. Philadelphia Avenue, Boyertown. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to a scholarship established in her name. Checks can be made payable to the Carol A. Stengel Spanish Scholarship, Boyertown Area School District, 911 Montgomery Avenue, Boyertown, PA 19512.

Carol's entrepreneurial spirit enabled her to turn many of these passions into profitable business ventures that she owned and operated, including Pachacuti, LLC, a fair trade jewelry and gifts retail operation, and Carolina Miro Translation and Interpreter Services, LLC. Her zest for all things Spanish also led her to such destinations as Spain, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Peru, Bolivia, and Mexico, where she enthusiastically immersed herself in the language and culture and cultivated many lifelong friendships.

Carol may have been murdered by the US government and their contractors.  Carol's Pinit and Facebook pages have pictures of her injuries from directed energy. You can tell her eyes and face have been burned and her face is puffy.  This must have been very painful. This may have been done with direct microwaving.


This is being done to hundreds of thousands using the infrastructure already in place -- cell towers, antennas, transmitters.  Police also have this equipment in their squad cars.  It can also be carried in a suitcase.

Website Obituary 3.JPG

Myron May

_____________ –
November 20, 2014

Myron De'Shawn May, JD formerly of Dayton, OH, resident of Wewahitchka, Florida passed November 20, 2014 in Tallahassee, Florida. Funeral services were held Saturday November 29th at 11:00A.M.(CST)  at Carter's Temple First Born Church of the Living God in Wewahitchka, Florida.

Buckhorn Cemetery in Wewahitchka  under
the directions of Christian Memorial Chapel of Graceville, Florida.

Hours before he opened fire at the Florida State University library, lawyer Myron May contacted Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance and left a desperate voicemail for an acquaintance with this plea: "I do not want to die in vain." The message was part of a flurry of emails, texts and phone calls in which the former prosecutor laid bare his torment: He believed government "stalkers" were harassing him and using a "direct energy weapon" to hurt him. He said that he had sent packages to 10 people that would "expose" what he thought was happening to him.

October 15, 2013|By KELLY GLISTA,, The Hartford Courant

BROOKLYN, N.Y. — Family, friends and supporters gathered on Tuesday to say goodbye to Miriam Carey, a Stamford woman who was shot and killed outside the U.S. Capitol after a police chase in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 3.

"The service was absolutely beautiful," said Gail Johnson, a friend of one Carey's sisters.

Johnson, 50, of Brooklyn, said that Carey's death is an awful loss, but that she can see the strength in the family left behind. The love shown by Carey's two sisters was "magical," she said.


"She had a great heart," Johnson said.

The funeral service was held at Grace Funeral Chapel in Brooklyn. Carey was born in August 1979 and grew up in the East New York section of Brooklyn. She lived most of her adult life in the borough and became a registered dental hygienist in 2002 after receiving a bachelor's degree in health sciences.

What precipitated the chase through the nation's capitol is still unclear.

The Metropolitan Police Department report said that Carey was driving "erratically" and was shot while inside her car after refusing to stop for officers on Maryland Avenue near the U.S. Capitol building. Her young daughter, who was in the car with her, was not injured.

Her family's attorney, Eric Sanders, called Carey an innocent victim and said the police report contradicts much of what was originally reported in the days following Carey's death, including reports that she had rammed security gates and hit an officer." She didn't run anybody over and she certainly didn't crash into no gate," Sanders said in an interview Friday.

At the funeral on Tuesday, friends focused on Carey instead of the circumstances surrounding her death.

Randy Ryan, a friend of Carey's sister Amy Carey-Jones, said the service was a sad and somber occasion, but also a celebration of Carey's life.

Geoffrey Davis, a friend of Carey's sister Valarie, said that from everything said on Tuesday by Carey's family, friends and colleagues, she was a wonderful person, very professional and educated.

The theory that she had mental health issues , he said, is just not the case.


Autopsy Report: Miriam Carey Was Shot 5 Times In The Back

The woman who led police on a high-speed chase near the U.S. Capitol before being shot dead had a history of mental illness and believed President Obama was electronically monitoring her Connecticut home in order to broadcast her life on television, sources said.

Sources told ABC News that Connecticut police had twice in 2012 been called by Miriam Carey's boyfriend, who reported the woman was delusional, acting irrationally and putting her infant daughter in danger.

Carey, 34, a dental hygienist from Stamford, Conn., was killed by police Thursday after trying to ram a White House gate and leading cops on a chase down Pennsylvania Avenue with her 1-year-old daughter in the car. The toddler was uninjured and placed in police custody.

According to sources Carey believed she was the "prophet of Stamford" and was capable of communicating with Obama.

Her mother, Idella Carrey, told ABC News that her daughter had been hospitalized after suffering post-partum depression.

On Dec. 10, 2012, police were called to Carey's home by her boyfriend Eric Francis, 54, father of her baby. Francis told police Carey was emotionally disturbed and he believed his daughter was in danger, according to sources.

Carey told police President Obama had placed Stamford on lockdown and had arranged to have her home electronically monitored and her life broadcast on television, sources said.

Police handcuffed Carey and remanded her for a mental health evaluation. According to sources, Carey had a family history of schizophrenia and was taking medication for a mental illness.

On Dec. 21, Francis again called police to report his girlfriend was "off her medication" and acting erratically.

In January, the source said, a state social worker met with Carey and Francis and Francis told the social worker that Carey was "100 percent back to normal." Carey told the social worker she had been diagnosed with post-partum depression, was on prescription medication, and was receiving treatment, the source said.

Capitol Suspect Miriam Carey Believed Obama Electronically Monitored Her, mike levine and russell goldman,Oct. 4, 2013

Website Obituary 65.JPG

Larry Neal

_____________ –
August 1, 2003

Secret Death of Mentally Ill Heart Patient in Shelby Co., TN Jail and Cover-up of Same by The Cochran Firm While Under Contract to Represent Decedent’s Family

May 15, 2007

I am writing in hopes that some of readers might be able and willing to contact me with information about the incarceration and death of my brother, Larry Morris Neal, in Shelby County Jail on August 1, 2003.  Larry was a mentally ill heart patient who was reported missing by his care home during a heat wave in mid-July 2003.  For the next 18 days, Larry’s family and social worker searched for him as a missing person.  Shelby County, Tennessee Jail repeatedly and falsely reported that Larry was not incarcerated.  On the morning on Aug. 1, 2003, police reported to Larry’s family that he died of a heart attack in jail, where he had been incarcerated for the entire period he was “missing.”  For almost four years now, Shelby Co. Govt. and other governmental entities have denied my family access to relevant records of Larry’s incarceration and wrongful death.  Larry’s elderly mother contracted immediately after Larry’s death with The Cochran Firm, signing contract in the law firm’s Memphis office, which was managed at the time by Julian Bolton, Esq.  Of course, she was not informedthat the firm only contracted with my mom to trick her and actually prevent her wrongful death suit against the jail.  Mr. Bolton was a long-standing member of the Shelby County Board of Commissioners, the entity that owns and operates the jail where Larry was imprisoned until death for his mental disability (presumably without his prescription heart drugs).  It is apparently illegal to be mentally ill in America.  Thank you in advance for any assistance you might be able to give in this matter.  Attached is a letter going to each United States Senator asking their help in resolving Larry’s death, thereby bringing closure to his family.  It details our almost four-year quest for information and justice in the matter of Larry’s death.  Thank you in advance if you are able to assist.

Mary L. Neal

5315 Kelleys Mill Circle

Stone Mountain, GA  30088  May 12, 2007 

Secret Incarceration and Death of Mentally Ill Heart Patient in Shelby County, Tennessee Jail While that Facility Was Supervised by United States Justice Department; and
Cover-up of Same by The Cochran Firm While Pretending, Under Contract, to Represent Decedent’s Family

This website is dedicated to resolving the mystery of my brother’s death and to improving the lives of similarly disabled Americans. Larry Neal was a mentally ill heart patient who was secretly arrested in mid-July 2003 and detained until his death on August 1, 2003, in Shelby County Jail in Memphis, Tennessee. Larry spent most of his life from early childhood (age 9 through his mid-20’s) in Western State Mental Hospital in Bolivar, Tennessee.  Larry was arrested numerous times for misdemeanors connected with his handicap, paranoid schizophrenia. The last ten years of his life, Larry suffered from severe respiratory problems and a heart condition that necessitated prescription drugs for his survival. During the 18 days of Larry’s final incarceration, his family and State-appointed social worker searched for him as a missing person. The jail falsely and repeatedly reported that neither Larry Neal nor a John Doe meeting his physical description was incarcerated in that facility. It is therefore reasonable to assume that Larry received none of his vital prescription heart and psychiatric drugs during incarceration, which likely caused his death, despite the fact that Larry had suffered contemporaneous arrests in that very same facility for misdemeanors related to his mental illness, with the last arrest only two weeks prior to the incarceration that killed him;

Memphis police had supplied emergency transport to mental hospitals for emergency treatment during Larry’s psychotic episodes for more than 20 years; and

Memphis police were fully aware of Larry’s heart condition and had contact information for his social worker, who was usually called when Larry was arrested on public nuisance charges, panhandling, and the like.

Website Obituary black lady.JPG

Helena M. Howard

_____________ –
December 11, 2010



Helena L. Howard died at Chestnut Hill Hospital on December 11th, 2010. All indications suggest gastrointestinal complications or possible food poisoning. I was present when the severe stomach pains started. She was admitted into Chestnut Hill rehab in fairly good condition. Four hours later she was dead. Chestnut Hill Hospital refused to authorize an autopsy.

Her death was at least suspicious. She was Gangstalked for ten years. Relentless noise campaign, false accusations and banging on her door, were just some of the hate crime tactics initiated against her. I have reported these harassment's on a dozen occasions and have times, dates and District Control Numbers. She was a tenant at the Philip Murray House located at 6300 Old York Rd, Phila., Pa., 19141. The guilty participants must be held responsible. Please contact the Governor, Mayor, Police Commissioner, DAs Office an Others. Please take some time and Google or research "Gangstalking." or click the following: "Links and Symptoms" Stefan Keith Howard-215-276-0269 or 215-303-3394.

bottom of page